Saturday, February 7, 2009

திஸ் ஂஒவ் இஸ் bothersome

I've now visited the library twice today and am bound by my oath to blog again. And then post it. Here goes.

I'm very embarrassed about that last post. I've always been opposed to mixing work/business with play/pleasure, but they seem to be doing so of their own accord. I actually enjoy my job. Anyway, I can't erase the previous post because I'm determined not backtrack like that anymore. I'm going to try things the George W. way, the Brad Delp way. "Don't Look Back" is one of many Boston songs/covers that doubles as a handy motto (wait, do songs go in quotes?) Here is list of some of the others, none in quotes:

1) Party
2) Don't be Afraid
3) Turn it Off
4) We Can Make It
5) I Need Your Love
6) Two Walk On medleys: Walk On and Get Organized

No comments: