Saturday, May 16, 2009

ISFJ

I just took the Myers-Briggs personality typography on The Social Utility that Will Not be Named. The result was ISFJ: Nurturer. The two ads that came up immediately were "Love Your Wife? Get her name tattooed on your profile" and "Ant and Elephant Book, by swami Binkinanda and some Cambodian guy." I believe that TSUtWNbN now has me pegged as a pussy. I'm okay with this because, in the real world, loving your wife means exactly the opposite.

I'm not okay with the assessment of my personality. I didn't know anything about the previous result (INTJ) but I knew it made me special. Less than 5% of the population are of that type. Co-dependent nurturers abound, though. I don't want to be one of them. I'm stuck with this result, though, because I'm much too lazy to take the stupid thing again.

No comments: